Our Values, Aims and Mission.
We respect everyone's experience and we ensure that inclusion is at the heart of our work.
We are committed to working with our networks and all who will help us achieve our mission.
Our independence ensures our integrity: we are never compromised.
We will never give up challenging discrimination and campaigning for better mental and physical health aids, such as our community group.
• To enable and encourage communities to actively participate in society
• To contribute to improving the health and well-being of the local community
• To work hard with far to reach groups e.g. BME, faith groups, families in need to facilitate and support progression within society
• To sustain the work of Big Walkies Community Group to develop and support the Management Team, staff and to increase the number of active volunteers within the organisation to provide an increased number of opportunities for the local community.
• To promote responsible dog ownership
Our aim is to encourage the community to act as responsible dog owners whilst helping to meet the physical and mental health needs of the communities we touch.
As we seek to fulfill our mission, we are guided by a set of principles and values developed over the course of our existence and in the planning of our future goals and aspirations, to meet the needs of our multi- service area governed by our Management Team.